About Pure Rebel
I started modeling when I was 18 as a hobby. The single greatest achievement I have accomplished in my life has been making the leap from restaurant work to full time freelance modeling! Much of my time and effort is spent in projects aimed at helping other models book freelance gigs safely and effectively!
My professional work ethic as a model values:
- Actually giving a crap/ sharing your passion for creating sexy, fun images!!
- Showing up to photo shoots that are pre-confirmed (no-flake policy!)
- Arriving on time or early
- Having hair and makeup ready at the start of the shoot
- Having a pre-negotiated theme including location and outfits (or lack there-of!)
- Being prepared with snacks and water
- Exercising several times a week
- Having a good attitude!!
I have learned that incorporating these values has helped me transcend to modeling as a career!!
If you would like to book a shoot, please message me for rates (I do not respond to comments)
I enjoy shooting with artists, creatives, collectors, amateurs, hobbyists and the like, I don't bite!!! Don't be afraid to message me to book a shoot!!!